Tandori Chicken -Boneless skinless chicken breast marinated in a savory yogurt and Indian spice mix (cumin, garlic, ginger, coriander, chili powder, paprika, lemon juice). This is the perfect recipe for summer grilling!
Into Food processor add:
- 2 ounces (~1/2 cup) diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1.5 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces (~ 1/2 cup) full fat yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon (pinch) ground nutmeg
- Blend this up into a puree and pour over 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast. Marinate for one hour.
Preheat grill and oil racks to prevent sticking. Remove chicken from marinade and grill covered for 5-7 minutes per side or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 F. You can also bake this in the oven at 350F for ~30 minutes or pan fry over medium high heat for ~6 minutes per side covered. Serve with a vegetable medley mixture of sliced carrots, peas, onions, and red peppers and brown basmati rice or pita wedges and top with crushed red pepper if you want to spice it up.
Beckie Hemmerling – The Organic Dish – www.theorganicdish.com – 303-736-9930 – email@example.com